Re: [xsl] Question Michael Kay [use to be:Replacing = with == and ===]

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question Michael Kay [use to be:Replacing = with == and ===]
From: "L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 05:05:38 -0000
... Here: http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/eXide/index.html

This is an open environment to writing xQuery in --somewhat-- the browser.

In your version, you defined namespace for the window's objects, and methods
to be use in xQuery environment.

... I don't want to waste any more time on this and just concentrate on
JavaScript for all my scripting requirement.

I just would like to query you on a few things.

Going through this approach:http://exist-db.org/exist/apps/eXide/index.html

Can one extract the window namespace modular from your source ode as is, and
place it in this as a modular namespace to access extended method and property
of the window object?

If so, can't one link a file to that file their server to the web browser to
run the code in the file on the web browser with a connection open? Like a
chat socket --such a novice, don't have the understanding to be using this
word-- to open up a lexical --again, not quite  there yet with this
terminology-- to be of effect to the environment in the browser. As
transferring the scope environment. So it'll be more of a mixture with
namespace:

One is the browser and the other is xQuery.

Would this work in away? Would it simplified everything, this theory that I
have wrote to you, could it be done?

eXist have reply to me that, this is an interested feature to add on, but not
at the immediate time due to shortest of hands. I wish to simplified this  for
them... Make it to where it's a more sudo approach --not actually in the
browser, but the effect of it being as if it was actually running in the
browsers--  to the situation/problem. Giving developers who work with XML and
JavaScript a chance to actually tries something new, and write in xQuery; to
both query the DOM, and access the method and properties of the window/DOM
object.

Again, not actually being invoke in the browser, but via connection of an open
scope to the server to use the lexicon environment of the xQuery engine.

.... Hope this made sense --in a novice nut shell-- to you.

Thank you for reading.

E-S4L