Re: [xsl] FOP : consumption memory

Subject: Re: [xsl] FOP : consumption memory
From: "Peter West lists@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:14:36 -0000
Is this the one you're talking about?

Xml2Pdf is a small utility that allows converting xml files into pdf. This is
not a generic converter but rather a set of 3 specific converters: DVD,
comics, and fables. The convertions (sic) are made using the iTextSharp
library.

If so, there's your answer: This is not a generic converter but rather a set
of 3 specific converters: DVD, comics, and fables.

Peter West

"Is not this the carpenter's son?"

On 16 Aug 2014, at 12:34 am, Jean-Pierre Lamon jpl@xxxxxxxxxx

> Hi All,
>
> I know, difficult to say without having the source, but could someone
explain me why FOP crashes, hangs (memory ?) for relative big documents and a
free small tool like XML2PDF render the PDF perfectly and this, dramatically
quicker compare to FOP.