Re: [xsl] Count of template matches

Subject: Re: [xsl] Count of template matches
From: "Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:58:29 -0000
Michael:
I don't think that I overlooked using position() within template, as
triggered in the apply-templates mode. But as position() is
context-dependent, it will not return the same value as when applied within
a for-each over a summarily constructed sequence of nodes. The requirement
is (cf. that other thread started yesterday) to enumerate certain nodes
across the entire document.

-W

On 4 November 2014 12:49, Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <