Re: [xsl] Creating new, distinct groups of ranges from an aggregation of individual ranges

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating new, distinct groups of ranges from an aggregation of individual ranges
From: "Michael Friedman sumarimike@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:01:34 -0000
Gerrit,
> Im sorry that I am stubbornly pursuing my own code
Please be stubborn! I appreciate this approach as well. I only had time to
access one approach today (around meetings and such), but I will be looking at
yours as well, tomorrow. Always juggling!
> If I process your input, the difference between filling these gaps and
> not filling these gaps will be this:
>
> with gaps filled:
>
> <range start="218" end="218"/>
> <range start="219" end="219"/>
> <range start="220" end="222"/>
>

> without gaps filled:
>
> <range start="218" end="218"/>
> <range start="220" end="222"/>
>

> I think the 219 stems from input token 02010222.
> So Id think that it should be included, shouldnt it?
You are correct, I may have misunderstood initially in the whole scope:<range
start="219" end="219"/> would appear when there is a condition where a range
was 02010222. It wouldn't appear if the evaluative group range set was
02010218 02200222.

Thanks,Michael