Re: [xsl] Can I see the main DOM from a doc() DOM?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can I see the main DOM from a doc() DOM?
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:35:29 -0000
Hi Craig:

To reiterate and summarize Ken's excellent advice, your solution
includes any or all of:

1. Variables - bind global variables to your respective trees and you
can always get from one to the other;

2. Tunnel parameters - a very powerful way of passing "context" or
"calling state" through a chain of templates (of arbitrary depth), so
there when you need it, e.g. recalling a 'home' node;

3. Keys - permit accessing arbitrary nodes across system boundaries
(including document boundaries), given any associations (value or
context-based) of interest.

Enjoy,
Wendell

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Craig Sampson craig.sampson@xxxxxxx