Re: [xsl] Trouble with special characters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trouble with special characters
From: "a kusa akusa8@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:10:32 -0000
And you have <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="no"/> as well? Does the
result have an XML declaration? -Yes, there is an XML declaration.

Does XML Spy indicate the encoding used to display the file?- Not sure
where to see this. The transformed XML has the encoding set to
ISO-8859-1.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx