Re: [xsl] Table structure checking, how?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Table structure checking, how?
From: "Nigel Whitaker nigel.whitaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 13:27:09 -0000
Hi Michael,

<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=
> For the potentially bigger problem of extra cells which should be removed
because of a morerows straddle, we will consider your solution, to avoid
getting malformed data in our CMS.

This is a problem I tackled in my CALS table validator code (in order to check
all of the CALS semantic rules you need to do the implicit entry handling and
as you state that needs to be aware of the @morerows straddle).

Although the validator uses schematron its effectively a thin layer of
schematron on top of XSLT 2.0 (therebs some XSpec too)

Ibve just noticed that googlecode has finally closed down so Ibve pressed
the button which has exported it to github (reluctantly, as I prefer
mercurial):

https://github.com/nigelwhitaker/cals-table-schematron

There are a few things I have been meaning to optimise and at the same time
the code could do with some cleaning so there may be more activity now the
code has moved.

- Nigel