[xsl] Root element is not complete in result tree

Subject: [xsl] Root element is not complete in result tree
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 05:16:52 -0000
I am a little stumped now.

I have a template which looks like
<xsl:template match = "UniversalKingdom">

<kingdom>
<xsl:apply-templates mode = "stream"/>
</kingdom>

</xsl:template>

There are other templates which does some calculations.. the output tree is
missing the end tag of </kingdom>

Making it invalid xml. I am thinking that the processor stopped writing the
result tree after a point for some.reason... and did not throw any
exception..

I am also thinking Saxon is playing with me because i am playing with it
,(eval version) because some times it says .. can not run it now, please
try later or some such thing. Hopefully this is something trivial..