Re: [xsl] How to find out if Xml contains two or more equal element name value with xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to find out if Xml contains two or more equal element name value with xsl
From: "Vasu Chakkera vchakkera@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 19:03:44 -0000
I think, what he wants is  a Nid that occurs more than once ?

In his example case, it is:
<Nid>000817441</Nid>
Rahul, let us know if this is correct?

Vasu Chakkera.

On Sep 7, 2016 12:22 PM, "Mukul Gandhi gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx" <

> Hi Rahul,
>    I see some ambiguities in how you've framed your questions. Please see
my points inline

> On 7 September 2016 at 16:09, Rahul Singh rahulsinghindia15@xxxxxxxxx <
>>
>> How to find out if Xml contains two or more equal element name value
with xsl?

> [mukul] This statement says, that you expect a boolean answer (i.e true
or false) from the XSLT stylesheet. You've said "if Xml contains ...".

>> Expected output:
>>
>> <Nid>000817441</Nid>
>

> Your expected output is not a boolean value. I think, no body so far has
noticed this error in the language of your question.