Re: [xsl] XML output ugly

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML output ugly
From: "Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 20:45:25 -0000
Bridger, thanks!!    I still get an extra line in between, but yes, that
information does fix the indenting.  Very cool!  Now if I could just get rid
of that extra lineb&

    <c03>
        <did>
            <unittitle>A. Van Jordan (Poetry)</unittitle>
            <unitid>fv_6680</unitid>
            <unitdate type="inclusive"
normal="2007-02-28">2/28/2007</unitdate>
            <physdesc>
                <extent>DVD</extent>
            </physdesc>
            <container>Box 19</container>
        </did>
    </c03>

For what itbs worth, and in case anyone was wondering, there are no blank
lines or carriage returns or anything in the input document.  Itbs just a
solid block of xml.  So these extra lines are clearly being generated by the
XSLT processor.  I will do some hunting on bxalanb and see if anything
else turns up.

Michele