AW: [xsl] ordered selection of child elements

Subject: AW: [xsl] ordered selection of child elements
From: "Dr. Patrik Stellmann patrik.stellmann@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 10:52:26 -0000
My question should probably have been bWhat did I miss that my expectation
didnbt match my observation?b

However, knowing more about the background for design decisions always
improves my understanding of XSLT. So thanks for this as well.

Regards,
Patrik

Systemarchitektur & IT-Projekte
Tel: +49 40 33449-1142