[xsl] Kernow and SaxonPE

Subject: [xsl] Kernow and SaxonPE
From: "Rick Quatro rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:31:29 -0000
Hello All,

I am hoping that this is not terribly off topic, but I have an XML to HTML5
workflow using XSLT 2. I am using Kernow 1.8 on Windows 7 to generate the
output. One of my output files is a .js file for navigation. Some of the
entries are long and breaking across lines as Saxon serializes the output. I
want to use the saxon:line-lengths attribute, but it only works with
SaxonPE. I want to buy a copy of SaxonPE, but I am not sure how to configure
Kernow so that it will use SaxonPE instead of whatever is built-in. Any
guidance would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

585-366-4017