Re: [xsl] Porter stemmer in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Porter stemmer in XSLT?
From: "Mukul Gandhi gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:01:07 -0000
Hi Martin,
    I've just reviewed the languages in which "Porter stemmer" is already
available (from the link you've provided). It seems XSLT implementation is
yet not available.

I can write this for somebody in XSLT 2.0 or 1.0, as a freelance activity
for a small payment. If that sounds ok, please contact me privately.

Another approach is, pick the Java implementation from the link you've
provided, and invoke it from XSLT (XSLT can invoke Java code). I guess,
this would require some modifications to the Java code like having static
methods instead of the instance methods.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:14 PM, Martin Holmes
gtxxgm-xsl-list-2@xxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi