Re: [xsl] How do I tell SAXON to not validate the value of xsi:type?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I tell SAXON to not validate the value of xsi:type?
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:57:09 -0000
Looking at the history of https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/3062 it seems I
first produced an incorrect patch, which looks like it would have this effect
(see comment #7), and then corrected it with a subsequent patch; the history
suggests that the updated patch has been released on the 9.8 branch but not on
9.7.

So please check which maintenance release you are using. You can find out by
running anything with the -t option on the command line.

Michael Kay
Saxonica