Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 07:14:56 -0000
> The difference between forward slash and yen mark is just a difference of
screen display on a Japanese OS. It's the same thing.

But I'm not seeing a yen symbol. I'm seeing a backslash - the file separator
for Windows, not for Mac.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

> I think I may have skewed the issue by bringing up the lack of default
automatic creation of the "xml-stylesheet" declaration". We know that can be
set up. The core issue here is that for 80% of the computers in the class,
"${cfd}\${cfn}.html" succeeded in generating an HTML file that was
automatically opened by the system browser. But in the case of a few Macs,
which which set up the same way as the other Macs, the browser came up with
the error message "file not found." I was just wondering if anyone else had
encountered this issue.

> Regards,
>
> Chuck
>

> --

> A. Charles Muller, Professor
>
> Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
> Faculty of Letters
> University of Tokyo
> 7-3-1 HongE
, BunkyE