Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] oXygen XSLT output setup issue
From: "Charles Muller acmuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:50:33 -0000
Michael Kay wrote:

The difference between forward slash and yen mark is just a difference of screen display on a Japanese OS. It's the same thing.

But I'm not seeing a yen symbol. I'm seeing a backslash - the file separator for Windows, not for Mac.

Ah, indeed. I missed the point in Dan's response. This might well explain it, so I'll try that as the first thing next class (although it is still odd that this worked on some of the Macs). I'll try to check this as the very first thing.

Dan: sorry for dismissing your response without fully comprehending it.

Chuck

I think I may have skewed the issue by bringing up the lack of default automatic creation of the "xml-stylesheet" declaration".
We know that can be set up. The core issue here is that for 80% of
the computers in the class, "${cfd}\${cfn}.html" succeeded in generating an HTML file that was automatically opened by the
system browser. But in the case of a few Macs, which which set up
the same way as the other Macs, the browser came up with the error
message "file not found." I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered this issue.

Regards,

Chuck

--

--------------------------- A. Charles Muller, Professor

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology Faculty of Letters University of Tokyo 7-3-1 HongE
, BunkyE
-ku Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office Phone: 03-5841-3735

Web Site: Resources for East Asian Language and Thought http://www.acmuller.net