Re: [xsl] Does anyone know of an XSLT checking tool?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does anyone know of an XSLT checking tool?
From: "Elisa Beshero-Bondar ebbondar@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 15:34:12 -0000
Trevor-- Have you looked at XSpec for unit testing XSLT? The people at
oXygen recently gave a good webinar about it. It basically helps you set up
controlled tests in which you script out the expected behavior for specific
templates. Take a look:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/20.1/ug-editor/topics/xslt-unit-test-xspec.html
and the recorded webinar on YouTube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njo4tauHZbQ

Hope this helps,
Elisa
--
Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD
Director, Center for the Digital Text | Associate Professor of English

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 3:44 AM Trevor Nicholls trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <