Re: [xsl] Ignoring quotation marks in grouping and sorting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ignoring quotation marks in grouping and sorting
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 19:48:24 -0000
Hi Michele,

Goodness (as my mother is apt to say), then why stay with 1.1 (which,
in a sense, never even actually existed)?

A solution is possible, in theory, under those rules, but many XSLT
2.0 or 3.0 solutions will be more elegant, concise and intelligible.

Suggest you try tweaking the version first to satisfy that the XSLT
runs equivalently, which it is likely to do.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 1:46 PM Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx

--
Wendell Piez | wendell -dot- piez -at- nist -dot- gov |
http://www.wendellpiez.com