Re: [xsl] Ignoring quotation marks in grouping and sorting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ignoring quotation marks in grouping and sorting
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 21:16:09 -0000
Michele,

I think Syd just showed elegantly how you could do it under 1.1. :-)

A "proper" solution might inquire as to how robust this actually has
to be. That key retrieval looks a bit wonky to me: I am afraid it
might be a source of bugs or lapses. (Mainly because it looks like a
value is case-normalized at one end but not at the other.) A "real"
solution under XSLT 2.0 would probably use grouping instead of the
"virtual grouping" offered by the key declaration ...

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 3:12 PM Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx