Re: [xsl] XSLT 3.0 processor accepting non well-formed XML inputs

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 3.0 processor accepting non well-formed XML inputs
From: "Mukul Gandhi gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 05:35:26 -0000
Hi Martin,

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 4:44 PM Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx <

> In the W3C test suite for XSLT 3 (
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xslt30-test/file/tip/tests/strm/si-iterate, if you
> can get through to it which has been a challenge at least for me today)
> there is at least one test case (si-iterate-094.xsl) where
> xsl:iteral/xsl:break is used and where Saxon (tested here with 9.8 EE)
> outputs a message saying "early exit" (if run with "-t" option) to indicate
> it abandoned parsing before reading through to the end of the file.

I ran this test case with, Saxon EE 9.7.x that comes with oXygen 19.1, and
no issues occur.

I get the output,

baz foo</p></out>

Saxon's help says following about -t option,
Value: on|off
Meaning: Display version and timing information, and names of output files

It seems to me, the above cited test case has no correlation with Saxon's
-t option.

PS: I've been using Saxon EE 9.9 trial version earlier, that I had to
discontinue as the trial expired.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi