Re: [xsl] Keeping result-document() from writing to a file more than once?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Keeping result-document() from writing to a file more than once?
From: "Dan Vint dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 03:36:30 -0000
I just wanted to post an update. Thanks for
pointing me in this direction, it's the first
time I've used maps. the idea works but we have a
quirk in my DITA content. I've got different keys
pointing to the same content. So although the map
key is unique, when I go to write a file based
upon the sourcename + target, I end up with the same filename for the output.

The map solution gives me a convenient way to
build an XML source that I can then process and
check for duplicates in the filenames I'm creating.

Thanks for the help

..dan