[xsl] Multiple replace() in XSLT 2

Subject: [xsl] Multiple replace() in XSLT 2
From: "Rick Quatro rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 18:59:39 -0000
Hi,

I have a look up file of find/change pairs that I have to apply to a text
node in my XML document. I am using XSLT 2. Here is an example of the lookup
file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<findchange_lookup>
    <findchange find="Eicas" change="EICAS"/>
    <findchange find="Ulb" change="ULB"/>
</findchange_lookup>

I am reading this in as a global variable, but I am not sure the best
approach for doing multiple replacements on the node. I can use recursion
like in XSLT 1, but I can't think of how to do this in XSLT 2. There could
be any number of <findchange> elements in my lookup file. Any pointers would
be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.