Re: [xsl] Syntax error in regex pattern

Subject: Re: [xsl] Syntax error in regex pattern
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 21:36:09 -0000
Liam, I think you know this would be evil, however brilliant.

Different semantics for different quote marks? What will be next,
*stars* for emphasis?

Cheers, Wendell

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 1:36 PM Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...