Re: [xsl] Is this a grouping task?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is this a grouping task?
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 18:17:27 -0000
On 22.10.2019 20:07, Rick Quatro rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am using XSLT 2 and think this may require a for-each-group solution. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Nest two xsl:for-each-group, the outer select="*" group-starting-with="revst", the inner select="current-group()" group-ending-with="revend". As with most group-starting-with/ending-with where there are nodes involved that don't fit the grouping pattern, inside of the for-each-group you need an additional check with xsl:choose/xsl:when test="self::revst" or test="self::revend".

To add the attribute, I would push the current-group() through a mode
adding it.