[xsl] What are the possible vendor-options to pass to fn:transform() in the case of Saxon?

Subject: [xsl] What are the possible vendor-options to pass to fn:transform() in the case of Saxon?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 19:34:29 -0000
This is a question to Dr. Kay and the Saxon team.

I am running a transformation that calls the standard XPath 3.0
fn:transform() and this exhibits different behavior in Oxygen Debugger
and in the Editor (in non-debugger run).

The question is:

1. What must we specify in the map of parameters that is passed as the
argument of fn:transform(), so that the Editor run behaves exactly as
the Debugger run?

2. What are all possible key-value pairs for "vendor-options"? The
information at:
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index.html#!functions/fn/transform
doesn't specify any

Thanks,