Re: [xsl] What are the possible vendor-options to pass to fn:transform() in the case of Saxon?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What are the possible vendor-options to pass to fn:transform() in the case of Saxon?
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 02:34:12 -0000
On Mon, 2019-12-09 at 19:35 +0000, Dimitre Novatchev
dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This is a question to Dr. Kay and the Saxon team.
>
> I am running a transformation that calls the standard XPath 3.0
> fn:transform() and this exhibits different behavior in Oxygen
> Debugger and in the Editor (in non-debugger run).

Maybe it'd be helpful to others on this list to describe the
differences?

In the past ibve noticed that when running in Oxygen, the call-back
function doesnbt happen for result documents; i suspect Oxygen uses
this to snarf a copy of the results (i talked a little about this in
the course i held on XSLT 3).

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/