Re: [xsl] [ANN]: Apache Xerces-J 2.12.1 now available

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN]: Apache Xerces-J 2.12.1 now available
From: "Mukul Gandhi gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:49:24 -0000
On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 3:23 AM Jirka Kosek jirka@xxxxxxxx <

> Any estimate when
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESJ-1102
>
> will be fixed? It's only 14 years old and there is a patch available
> so I'm curious why this hasn't been included in this release.

For this jira issue, I can see following three different patches available,
specified in the below chronological order,

bug-1102.patch (25/Apr/08)
1102-improved.patch (25/Apr/08)
1102-tested.patch (03/May/17)

Someone, has to determine which of above patch is right (or find, whether
none of above patch is right), and apply it to xerces codebase. Multiple
available patches, also make it harder to find which patch is most correct.
It also seems that, Michael Glavassevich needs to take action on this bug
(since, he's appearing as an Assignee).

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi