Re: [xsl] Parsing XPath in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Parsing XPath in XSLT?
From: "Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:48:18 -0000
I've used REx parser (exactly the URL mentioned by John) during XML
Prague to convert XQuery code into syntax hilighted code in slides, for
a XQuery course.

That's quite easy, and I've been able to embed many different language's
syntax hilighters in a simple XSLT 3 program. It was just a 2 hours work
to make it run correctly.

The most difficult part is to choose which parameters you have to use to
generate your parser.

Best,
Christophe

Le 26/03/2020 C  12:40, John Lumley john@xxxxxxxxxxxx a C)critB :