xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Wed Apr 01 04:25:35 GMT 2020
- [xsl] XSL-List Guidelines
- [xsl] How do I pass the mode as a string?
- [xsl] [ANN] Early Career Participation in Balisage
- [xsl] modify output document elements
- [xsl] group-starting-with and ending with
- [xsl] tricky text and structure test is troubling me
- [xsl] JSON to XSLT to create AdobeInDesign documents
- [xsl] [ANN] XSLT 3 course moving online
- [xsl] template matching with modes, not seeing what I expect
- [xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2020 plans Hybrid Event - full participation online and in-person
- [xsl] [ANN] Saxon 10.0 (today's other news..)
- [xsl] CONGRATULATIONS ON 10.0!!
- [xsl] [ANN] Three different XSLT courses via live video
- [xsl] Parsing XPath in XSLT?
- [xsl] difference between an integer and current-dateTime()
- [xsl] [ANN] Balisage Papers Due April 6 - Remote Participation Available
- [xsl] XSLT3 deep-equal() question
- [xsl] Why? A function that computes atomic values should use xsl:sequence rather than xsl:value-of