Re: [xsl] Re: Anyone have XSLT that generates XML showing a Windows folder structure?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Anyone have XSLT that generates XML showing a Windows folder structure?
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 17:53:47 -0000
On Wed, 2020-05-13 at 15:38 +0000, Costello, Roger L.
costello@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thank you John, Michael, Steven, and Dave.
>
> I decided to go the route that John suggested, and use the EXPath
> File module. John was right, it was fairly easy to implement the
> desired functionality using the EXPath File module. Below is what I
> created. It seems to work fine. If you see any potential problems in
> it, or ways to improve it, please let me know.  /Roger

Watch out for directories (folders) with & or < or > in their names;
i'd suggest using a folder element with a name first child.

Still not perfect; directories starting with a . are a problem too, as
i think John pointed out.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/