[xsl] return of the XSL FAQ

Subject: [xsl] return of the XSL FAQ
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 00:58:08 -0000
I finally sat down for an hour or two and got the files Dave had sent
me to build. I still need to do some editing (e.g. make sure there's no
references left to it being on Dave's Web site) and then will put it up
on gitlab so people can raise issues and/or send merge requests or pull
requests, or be given maintainer access.

The current version is at
https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/xslfaq/xsl/

But, it will move to a permanent neutral home shortly. I've been
offered hosting at xml.com; other suggestions welcome. I'll post here
when it's stable.

The Google Search Box won't work right now, as Google hasn't indexed
the pages here.  In any case when it moves i'll install redirects to
the new home, so the above link will continue to work.

Many thanks to Dave Pawson for creating it and maintaining it for so
long.

Ongoing, i think whether to update this to reflect XSLT 3, or whether
to make new XSLT 3 resources (and XSLT 4?) is a separate question -
whaat do you think?

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/