Re: [xsl] An observation on the performance of fn:transform

Subject: Re: [xsl] An observation on the performance of fn:transform
From: "Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:00:53 -0000
Drink another coffe, maybe with some Welsh alcohol added in...

Stay safe and be happy,
Christophe

PS: we are on friday evening, I've test some welsh and non-welsh alcohols...

Le 03/07/2020 C 12:53, Norman Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx a C)critB :
Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
A workaround would be to add another layer to the stylesheet,
debug.xsl / non-debug.xsl that sets the static parameter (by
overriding it with a variable) and then you could cache both versions.
If debug was a boolean, Ibd see how that could work, but itbs a string
(that gets tokenized into a list). Ibm not seeing how to use the trick
you describe to tunnel that through, but perhaps the coffee hasnbt
kicked in yet.

                                         Be seeing you,
                                           norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
https://nwalsh.com/

Change is a dangerous game, but one you have to play.