Re: [xsl] Source code formatting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Source code formatting
From: "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 21:44:06 -0000
Hi Willem,

Not sure if this would work with the particular VCS you are using,
but have you considered not to use a formatter when adding the XSLT to the VCS, but tune the actual dif (ignoring whitespace in attributes as an example)
Delta XML have done some work in that area for GIT I believe, maybe you find some inspiration here
[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmfzhK4aR1c | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmfzhK4aR1c ]

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Geert Bormans