Re: [xsl] Source code formatting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Source code formatting
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 22:02:02 -0000
Interesting, Geert, how your email client apparently regenerated the header of the original message instead of just quoting it literally. Your email client seems to hold a database of senders by email address. When regenerating the headers, it won't use the real name under which the message was sent, but instead it will use the stored sender name associated with that address, which happens to be "Abel Braaksma, (Exselt) abel@xxxxxxxxxx" for <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Abel might have been the first to post to the list after you set up your email client, therefore it stored Abel's name.
In addition to that flaw, the email client didnbt quote the original message. But maybe this can be switched on by an option.
Sorry, probably a bit off-topic...

Gerrit