Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT tokenize

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT tokenize
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:20:13 -0000
> Ibve personally unwound at least a couple of tail-recursive functions
> and turned them into xsl:iterate precisely because I think itbll be
> easier for a future customizer of the stylesheets to understand what is
> going on.

I wouldn't do this to my code, but wouldn't mind if there was a tool to do
this for us.

Dimitre

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 12:14 AM Norman Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.