Re: [xsl] problem with transforming mixed content

Subject: Re: [xsl] problem with transforming mixed content
From: "Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 18:21:11 -0000
On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 05:46:59PM -0000, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex
gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx scripsit:
> The real difficulties emerge when someone, maybe a word processor,
> puts the colon in an i element (or other arbitrarily deeply nested
> markup) while it is still supposed to serve as a separator.

Amen.

> Then my "upward projection" solution will still work. And it's easily
> configurable, thanks to xsl:evaluate.

Next time I have to play go-find-the-wretchedly-meaningful-processing
-instruction, I shall be referencing your upward projection solution.

But maybe not until after the third or fourth use if I have to explain
it. :)

--
Graydon Saunders  | graydonish@xxxxxxxxx
^fs oferiode, pisses swa mfg.