Re: [xsl] DTD entities in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] DTD entities in XSLT
From: "Martynas Jusevičius martynas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 11:24:20 -0000
It looks to me like that page has an example with a trailing ) which
shouldn't be there:

<xsl:variable name="inBrowser"
     select="system-property('xsl:product-name') eq 'Saxon-JS' and
                  system-property('saxon:platform') eq 'Browser')"/>

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:48 PM Martynas JuseviD
ius

http://www.saxonica.com/saxon-js/documentation/index.html#!conformance/xslt30

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:32 PM Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx
> <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > We use internal text entities with Saxon and have had no problem.  We're
using Saxon9he

> > Michele

be used in open-source code.