Re: [xsl] Attribute order recommendations

Subject: Re: [xsl] Attribute order recommendations
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 14:11:12 -0000
For templates I like: mode, match, as (when used), priority (when used)

For parameters: name, as, tunnel, select

I put select last so it's easy to cut and paste <xsl:with-param> to be
<xsl:param> where @select is not retained (and visa-versa).

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
http://contrext.com

o;?On 8/25/20, 5:40 AM, "Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx"

    On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 08:24:02AM -0000, Norman Tovey-Walsh
ndw@xxxxxxxxxx scripsit:
    [snip diverse examples]
    > I guess I do have a strong (subconscious) preference for putting the
    > name and the type on the same line!

    I appear to be the sort of consistency-valuing heathen who turns on
    "sort attributes" in oXygen.

    --
    Graydon Saunders  | graydonish@xxxxxxxxx
    CC&s oferC)ode, C0isses swC! mC&g.