Re: [xsl] Converting XML into ODT document to print as paper

Subject: Re: [xsl] Converting XML into ODT document to print as paper
From: "Jean-Paul Rehr rehrjb@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:24:49 -0000
>ready-made solution?

Ready-made solutions usually are domain/standard specific (like TEI-XML for
book editions, etc). But even those usually require certain code-level
interventions to work.

Your data + layout are quite simple and are a good candidate for XSL-FO
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XSL_Formatting_Objects>:  purpose-made to
handle XML -> PDF outputs.

Alternately, transform your source XML data into Open Office-compliant
XML...

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 9:57 AM Manuel Souto Pico terminolator@xxxxxxxxx <