Re: [xsl] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 23 release

Subject: Re: [xsl] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 23 release
From: "Willem Van Lishout willemvanlishout@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:43:38 -0000
I have to agree with the others. XSLT 1.0 is unfortunately still very
prevalent, and I sometimes need to use MSXML to see what quirks it produces.
(There's quite a few of them!)

If you are really keen on removing them, I would at least consider making them
available as easily installable plugins.

By the way, Geert, I don't think MSXML supports debugging, at least in my
Oxygen version it switches to Saxon when I try that.

On Nov 23, 2020, 15:26, at 15:26, "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"