Re: [xsl] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 23 release

Subject: Re: [xsl] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 23 release
From: "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:53:55 -0000
> By the way, Geert, I don't think MSXML supports debugging, at least in my Oxygen version it switches to Saxon when I try that.

True, thanks for pointing that out

On Nov 23, 2020, at 15:26, "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" < [ mailto:xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] > wrote:

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for the update

As much as I don't like it...
some customers can not or don't want to migrate to an XSLT version higher than 1.0,
and I am not always in a position to change that (and that will continue to be so for a long while I am afraid)
So I guess I will be needing debugging support for at least Xalan and msxml 4.0 or .net for some time to come,
it is what it is :-(

configuring them as external processors, does not give me real debugging support, does it

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Geert Bormans