Re: [xsl] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 23 release

Subject: Re: [xsl] [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor version 23 release
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 20:29:12 -0000
>  By the way, Geert, I don't think MSXML supports debugging, at least in
my Oxygen version it switches to Saxon when I try that.

Visual Studio has had an XSLT Debugger since VS 2008. I think it is based
on the .NET XSLTransform, but the behavior of the two XSLT processors is
almost identical (both are almost 100% compliant to the official XSLT 1.0
and XPath 1.0 specification). The debugger has even such advanced features
as "data breakpoints".

Thanks,
Dimitre