Re: [xsl] Does the new structure include the same text content?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does the new structure include the same text content?
From: "Peter Flynn peter@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:55:58 -0000
On 22/01/2021 11:29, ian.proudfoot@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[...]
This got me thinking about ways to verify the output text content against the input despite significantly different structure.

Others have made good suggestions wrt content. A simple first step I tend to use is a wildcard element template (match="*") which logs anything not already handled. It's crude but I have found there are sometimes differences between what the client swears blind is the current schema, and the schema actually in use :-)

Peter