Re: [xsl] Re: Add element at the end of a variable group of elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Add element at the end of a variable group of elements
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 19:59:25 -0000
On Wed, 2021-03-03 at 16:22 +0000, Charles O'Connor
coconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Liam, I will continue to annoy my IT/Engineering group to upgrade to
> a 3.0 processor. I suspect I'll get the same response.

Haha! note that i included an XSLT 2 approach that may be slightly
easier to maintain than some of the others.

And i continue to offer XSLT 3 training for XSLT 2 people! :)

--
Liam Quin,B https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations: B http://www.fromoldbooks.org