[xsl] Re: Add element at the end of a variable group of elements

Subject: [xsl] Re: Add element at the end of a variable group of elements
From: "Charles O'Connor coconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 16:21:26 -0000
It should be added no matter what, so I believe the solutions presented here
will work for my use case. The one wrinkle is that a <moon> element may
already exist and should be replaced, but I believe I can handle that with my
current (such as they are) skills.

Thank you everyone for your answers. I really love this board and have gotten
several solutions here, each of which has expanded my idea of what can be done
with XSLT. I do hope to get good enough eventually to be able to contribute
solutions as well. I just looked, and I'm on Step 10 (of ~70) of Ken's
"Practical Transformation . . . " class on Udemy. Eventually . . .

Liam, I will continue to annoy my IT/Engineering group to upgrade to a 3.0
processor. I suspect I'll get the same response.