Re: [xsl] Find/replace algorithm

Subject: Re: [xsl] Find/replace algorithm
From: "Paul Tyson phtyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 03:03:27 -0000
Is it coincidence that your examples are all approximate string matches?
If not, an alternate multi-stage approach might be to check all
non-words for approximate match to target list, followed by find and
replace operation. Open-source libraries are available for approximate
string matching.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Approximate_string_matching

Regards,

--Paul