Re: [xsl] We need to kick someone out of the group

Subject: Re: [xsl] We need to kick someone out of the group
From: "Charles O'Connor coconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:31:43 -0000
Alas, I cannot use Martinbs solution, as I am limited to XSLT 2.0.

Wendell, Sorry. When I simplified the input for the question, I forgot the
"aff" in the @id <aff>. It should indeed match the @rid in the <xref>. I will
have to bone up on keys.

As for beer, clean beers like Pilsners are rather hard to brew well because
clarity is a value and the flavors are so delicate that any flaw in technique
is glaringly apparent. Out of 4 or 5 tries, I've nailed it only once.