Re: [xsl] We need to kick someone out of the group

Subject: Re: [xsl] We need to kick someone out of the group
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 18:06:10 -0000
Hey Charles,

If the data is as I guessed, instead of grouping you could use keys to
assemble the data into the structure you want.

Inside the contrib-group in the result, pull the wanted affiliations into
the contrib-group using an appropriate key to grab and copy them.

And when they are matched outside the contrib-group, drop them.

The hard part is writing the key but here it's just name="aff-by-id"
match="aff" use="@id" isn't it?

And yes, clarity is a value and quite difficult to achieve, in beer and
other things.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 9:32 AM Charles O'Connor coconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...