[xsl] Re: [xsl] fn:contains in sequence – P2 | XSLT 2.0

Subject: [xsl] Re: [xsl] fn:contains in sequence – P2 | XSLT 2.0
From: "Fiona Chen anonymousjuly1@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 16:19:47 -0000
Hi, Martin:B B B B B B B  I understand what the error means.

B B B B If I run that module in Oxygen, I get:

<?xml version="1.0"encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SVM xmlns="schema://fc.fasset/svm"><!-- June 23rd, 202122:18:41 -->
B B  <Negative><!--Negativetrained Options classification::Better training
data issuggested--></Negative>

</SVM>
B B B B  => blank result

B B B  My XSLT + cts module groups the labelled classification into
NegativeB (all @val is negative in one serial/classification) and Positive
(one, only one, positive @val in one serial/classification).B  That module is
merely one-liner work.B B B B

B B B  Can you correct my XSLT module and get the desired groups, in this
case, the Negative and the Positive?B

    On Thursday, June 24, 2021, 11:53:24 a.m. EDT, Martin Honnen