Re: [xsl] Re: [xsl] fn:contains in sequence – P2 | XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: [xsl] fn:contains in sequence – P2 | XSLT 2.0
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 16:31:20 -0000
Am 24.06.2021 um 18:20 schrieb Fiona Chen anonymousjuly1@xxxxxxxx:
> Hi, Martin:
> B B B  I understand what the error means.
>
> B B B B If I run that module in Oxygen, I get:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <SVM xmlns="schema://fc.fasset/svm"><!-- June 23rd, 2021 22:18:41 -->
> <Negative><!--Negative trained Options classification::Better training
> data is suggested--></Negative>
>
> </SVM>
> => blank result
>
> My XSLT + cts module groups the labelled classification into Negative
> (all @val is negative in one serial/classification) and Positive (one,
> only one, positive @val in one serial/classification). That module is
> merely one-liner work.
>
> Can you correct my XSLT module and get the desired groups, in this
> case, the Negative and the Positive?

I think you want to put your variable's selection directly as the second
argument expression in the contains call or rather just test if there is
no label descendant having a class child where the val attribute is
positive e.g.

 B  <xsl:copy-of
select="classification[not(.//label[class[xs:decimal(@val) gt 0.00]])]"/>